CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Change has come - A sista lost some weight

If I would've known what I know now I would be that size 125 that I aspire to be. I did the Suze Orman challenge which made me not eat out at all. Would you believe I lost 15lbs?

I have been joining gyms, going crazy watching what I eat and altering my lifestyle thinking that would help me with my weight loss goals.

What in the world is in the restaurant food that was keeping me blown up?

I am more than overjoyed that the weight is off and I am declaring to not let it come back. I am actually taking new steps to watch my intake and take better care of Carla's health.

My new friend is www.sparkpeople.com. It is a cool website that allows you to input what you eat (it tells you the calories and stuff), offer workout suggestions, reward your accomplishments, let you see other peoples motivation and it is all free.

My body is more than happy that I have made adjustments so that I am healthier. I have always been a mover and shaker but now my body is prepared to keep up with all that I am doing.

Thanks for letting me share this new accomplishment.

Peace & Blessings