CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Introduction from Carla


Hi I am Carla L Thorpe writer, motivator, friend, business owner and most importantly an inspiration. I have finally found my passion in life which is to help others with my gifts.
For instance
Bi-monthly Persevere Newsletter that is teaching and inspiring the masses Make It Happen Consulting that is a business consulting firm turning dreams into reality Wedding Coordination service helping brides get and stay sane to the big day

I only hope that what I do assist people to be better than what they use to be. We all deserve only the best.

This collective has shown me my talents, made me want to do better and also helped me understand sisterhood. Things can be good or bad but no matter what we are still connected.

Please share in our experiences, comment and show love to the AZA.

0 comments: