CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Focus


Focus - a central point, as of attraction, attention, or activity

So many times I have heard people say "You can do whatever you set your mind to?" I always heard the words but didn't think too much into it.

Now that I am older and really taking the time to reflect on my life I see that when I have zoomed in on projects or goals things have always gone above and beyond my expectations. It is when I felt passion for something that I really made it happen. I have yet to do it in every aspect of my life but I am learning that if I can do it in my professional life then I can also do it in my personal life.

So as I take one day, one step or even one moment at a time I work to focus on everything so only success is the outcome.

It is all up to me. It is nothing stopping me from being #1 but me.

As I focus I only ask that you also take a look at your life and establish what you need to focus on.

The change happens right now

I'm focused man!

0 comments: