CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 17, 2008


Our own Andrea Thompson

Check out WPFW and tune into Sophie's Parlor on Thursday from 1-3pm. In honor of the coming of the Winter season, Sophie’s Parlor Diva of the Day, Andrea Thompson, will be producing “The Light of Winter”. This program airing on Thursday, December 18th will explore transformation and the coming Winter Solstice through music programming and an interview with Singer/Songwriter Navasha Daya, Lead Vocalist of Fertile Ground.

Check out Navasha at the UNITED LEGENDS SPECIAL LIVE SET in TOKYO at the CROSSOVER/JAZZ FESTIVAL

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I was listening to Sophies Parlor Thursday Dec. 18th and loved the music that was played especially one song. I wrote down the words so I could google it later...but my mom threw away the paper! Could you possibly tell me as much as you can what was played? The song I am interested in particular was so beautiful, I believe an angel was mentioned. very soothing and loungy type feel. THANK YOU!!!