CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Do you know where you are going? - Happy New Year Reflection


I always love to hear Diana Ross - Do You Know Where You're Going To? It is a song that I play over and over in my mind as I move forward in my life. Do I really know what I am doing or where I want to go in this world? The reality is that my plans consistently change. When I look in the mirror I still see Carla but each day, each week, each month, and each year my life has transformed beyond the plan. The plans are just the idea but the ultimate vision in my life is something that I do not fully have control over. The universe is more and more active in my actions. Just being able to admit that brings a *smile* to my face.

I have always wanted to be in control. Direct the scenes as I thought I was suppose to do. I can't control life.

Do I know where I am going to?

Nothing specific but where ever I am going it is a loving and peaceful space. It is a place where I am living in my passion to help others, spread love, write and see the gems of the world.

Do You Know Where You Are Going To? I would love to hear it.

Peace & Blessings
Carla
AkA
Precious

0 comments: